Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A quick update

So I'm back in school and taking 9 credits. I'm taking Operating Systems, Web design, piano, and voice lessons. So far, aside from the 30 lb backpack, I'm enjoying it. Its nice to get back into piano, I'm starting to realize how much piano i've forgotten or never learned. 

Abbi fell off the climbing wall to get on the playground toys and was kicked in the cheek bone by a bigger kid today.

Dallin asks me how to spell words and what word start with what letters. He loves to learn, I think he's going to be a reader.

Mason is starting to sit up and loves to play with his stuffed caterpillar and stacking stars.


Darrin is a great husband. He helps me clean the house and doesn't say anything when I'm lazy. He's still working at Melaleuca and still enjoys it. They're a good company to work for.

Well, there's a quick update on my family! Until next time.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Now you need some update pictures on here!

The Wright Family said...

Good to hear how you guys are doing! Hey, if you're up at BYUI, you should come take one of my Spanish classes! That would be fun!