Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Seattle
Well our trip to Seattle was fun but quick. We had a lot of laughs in the car. I'm so glad Mom, Dad, and Grandma Fielding came with us, yes it was crowded but that was ok because we got to be together as a family.
It was good to see Cliff and Bree and their family. The girls are funny and quite the handful so Dallin fit in well. Adele is adorable and little and Liam and Abbi had a great time holding hands and playing.
We love all you in Seattle and we hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! I wish I could have been there, too! Email me some pictures for the calendar...

The Wright Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Seattle is such a nice place. I'm glad you guys had a good time!