Well, it's official, Darrin, me, Abbi, Dallin, Mom & Dad Koon, and Grandma Fielding are all going to Seattle for Adele's blessing! :) I'm so excited! We're planning on doing a little sight seeing but mostly just spending time with Cliff and Bree and their family!!
On a sadder note we're not sure if we'll be going back east like we originally planned. It'll depend a lot on whether or not Nate and his family is in DC or if he had to give up his job to keep his boys. We may still go either way because we still want to see Lorissa, Rebekah, and Marci and their families. I guess we'll see what happens.
5 comments:
You'll have a ball in Seattle!
Have fun! I love it up there!
WHAT?! I thought I WAS THE REASON you were coming out here! Now you tell me it was Nate?! :) We'd LOVE to have you come. But will understand if you can't. Have fun in Seattle!
Yeah! I'm not sure I think it is cool that the only reason you were coming east was to see NATE!!! I haven't seen you in over a year! Who are we to you? Chopped liver? We really want to see you goober! Think that decision through a little more carefully!
I'm not sure what your email address is anymore, so here's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARRIN from the Dixons on your blog!! :)
Post a Comment