
We had our Simmons' Halloween Party on Sunday Oct 26. It was alot of fun. We had dinner in a pumpkin. Lorraine made a yummy stew and put it in a pumpkin. We also had spider rolls, apples in the shape of mouths, a worm punch, deviled eggs that looked like eyes and hot dogs that looked like octopus'. There was trick or treating, bobbing for apples, seeing who could get the donut off the string first, and carving pumpkins.


Thanks to Nana and Beeps we all had alot of fun. We missed Lorissa and Ben and their family.

4 comments:
Why aren't our family parties this fun?! :)
Looks like you guys had fun! I love Halloween. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! and little Dallin already one! We need to get our Dallins together sometime!
I love the Halloween party! It really looks like you had a great time. I was shocked to find that Dallin is already over a year old! MY GOSH! Sure miss ya! Enjoy your Thanks giving.
I know you wont even get this until St.Patricks day, but I thought I would try anyway! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! We love you forever!
Post a Comment