Abbi had a blast at her party. It was the first one she's ever had and probably close to the last. :) But it was worth it. We had it over at Lorraine's house.
Abbi opening her presents
Having cake and ice cream
Playing "Prince, Prince, Prince, Frog" (duck, duck duck, goose)
Darrin and I have been working nearly nonstop on Abbi's room downstairs. We finished it in time for her birthday. She loved it.
8 comments:
OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun room! Love it! Jes
That is so cute! I'm jealous! :) You guys did a great job! Do you want to come decorate our room? ha ha
It's very cute! Did you keep it a surprise for her? How did you do that?
Good job on her room! It is so cute! I am very proud of the two of you.
Hi! I haven't checked your blog forever, but just found your site again. Congrats on your cute little family! Dallin looks so much like his daddy! So Darrin has graduated from umpire to coach now,huh? He was an umpire at my little brother's baseball games when I first met him. How time flies!
We just had a new little addition to our family - our little girl Zoee was born 4 weeks ago. We also just moved to AZ, and are doing well here so far.
Hope all is well with you guys. I'm so glad I can keep up with what you're doing via the blog!
Lots of love! Cami
You need to update your blog!
You really need to update your blog!
You really need to update your blog!
Post a Comment